Summer King Ora & Lentil Dish
Elevate your dishes and WOW your dinner party guests in a matter of minutes with just a little bit of our signature Indian Chinese Schezwan Sauce and our Sambhar Lentil Masala Blend!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Watch this video to see how you can also make this recipe!
- 3–4 heaped tbsp Lord & Lion Indian Chinese Schezwan Sauce
- 3 heaped tbsp of Lord & Lion Sambhar Lentil Masala
- 1.5 cups of black lentils
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 500g King Ora Salmon
- 1 1/2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1-2 Ceylon Cinnamon quills
- Smother a good piece of King Ora salmon in 3-4 heaped tbsp of Lord & Lion Indian Chinese Schezwan Sauce and set aside.
- In a pot, sautée 1-2 onions, chopped finely, in 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Add cinnamon and stir well.
- Add 2-3 heaped tbsp of Lord & Lion Sambhar Lentil Masala and stir well.
- Add 1.5 cups of lentils and stir well.
- Add 2 cups of water and cook on medium heat for 8-10 mins until water absorbed.
- Transfer lentils to skillet.
- Place King Ora in middle of the skillet and bake in preheated oven for 8 mins at 180 degrees, until salmon is just cooked through.
- Set aside whilst preparing garnish of coriander, chillies and some coconut yoghurt.
- Garnish and serve immediately.